There’s good news about mortgages for Grand County properties, including condos, town homes, houses, and land – rates are historically low! Financing Your Home is not as hard as it was in recent past.
Whether you’re buying a primary residence, a second home or vacation home, or an investment property, money is available for Financing Your Home!
It is best to shop for rates on the same day. In today’s environment rates can change drastically in just hours.
Here’s what you need to apply for a residential loan Financing:
- Copy of drivers license
- 2 years taxes including W-2s and all schedules
- 2 most recent paystubs
- 2 most recent bank statements (all pages)
- Most recent IRA/Ret account statement (all pages)
Once you choose a specific property to purchase, you will need:
- Property insurance info
- Tax assessed statement from County for property
- Real estate contract signed by all parties
- Acceptable title work for property
You can expect these steps in the loan process:
- Apply for a home loan
- Credit checked
- Determine how much home you can afford
- Obtain a good faith estimate from 2-3 mortgage companies
- Submit your loan documentation
- Receive a pre-approval letter from a lender
- Lock in an interest rate
- Property appraisal
- Receive loan approval
- Close on the loan
Please contact us for a list of lenders who have proven time and time again that they are organized, responsive and successful in closing Grand County loans.